TREAT enables diners to find specific restaurants as per their choice from thousands of restaurants across Singapore. They are able to see reviews, ratings, photos and videos of restaurants shared by their friends, other food lovers and experts and select their next food destination with its address and the map feature to guide them there. They can share their dining experience with the community and can bookmark the restaurant for a future visit.
TREAT is a platform for restaurant owners to get feedback and to connect with the food lovers talking about their specialities and featured menu. They use TREAT to share featured photos, videos, menus and highlight promotions and special offers. Restaurants are able to feature themselves in specially crafted categories and increase their visibility.
Diner Code of Conduct & Review Guidelines - Our aim is to build a high-quality content that is useful to everyone, so please keep your contributions relevant to TREAT.
- Diners placing irrelevant, inappropriate, spam or promotional content may be deleted without notice. Keep foul/abusive/derogatory language and indication of a personal vendetta against a business and its associates out of your reviews and comments. No attacks on race or religion or allegations of racism. If your review has been removed or moderated by us and if you repost another experience for the same restaurant, we reserve the right to remove that review too, even though such review might be in line with our content guidelines. Any review deemed to be off-topic may be removed.
- Diners must write their review based on facts and their own experiences (e.g., not a friend's or any hearsay experience). Please don't exaggerate or falsify your experience. We do not take sides in cases of dispute, so make sure you can stand by your word. Content that indicates the reviewer hasn't even visited or availed any services from the restaurant will be removed.
- TREAT is strongly against plagiarism. Copying other diners’ reviews, photos or videos or even reposting your own at different places on TREAT will not be tolerated and may be removed.
- Be real and don’t misrepresent. Your profile is your identity on TREAT, so keep it real. You're welcome to use a screen name, but please refrain from using inappropriate names, bios, or profile images or misrepresenting some other person or business. We want to stay clean, and we might end up removing your account depending on how inappropriate your profile is.
- TREAT claims no ownership, affiliation with, or endorsement of any photos that are posted on our site. The truthfulness of all photos and captions is assumed by the user and their validity is not the responsibility of TREAT. Please note that by uploading photos, you are granting TREAT the non-exclusive rights to use, copy, re-purpose and display those photos at our discretion. No photos, images or material that is vulgar, pornographic, obscene, profane, illegal, offensive, insulting, objectionable or other non-family-friendly content.
- For any disputes with a restaurant, please seek help from the right people. TREAT is a website and mobile application with no claims to be a court of law or a ministry of health. If you have a dispute with a restaurant, or if you feel a restaurant does not measure up to health codes, we encourage you to contact the appropriate authorities directly. TREAT is not the appropriate platform for reporting illegal activities, physical confrontations, health code violations, or anything under investigation by local governing bodies or law-enforcement personnel. We encourage that such accusations be reported to the concerned authorities rather than being mentioned in reviews.
Restaurant Guidelines - TREAT is a great way for restaurants to reach out to a vast foodie community. A few things you should keep in mind:
- If you are a business who has been reviewed and are of the view that any of the reviews submitted by our users are in any way inaccurate, unfair, objectionable or do not meet our review policy, you may respond as the business owner by using the management response function to respond publicly to the review or if this option is not available for any reason, please let us know and we will assist you to response to the user to verify his/her review. Please note that we will generally not entertain requests to remove negative reviews unless otherwise warranted by the circumstances.
- Keep your listing updated: While our team makes every effort to keep information on TREAT up-to-date, we appreciate you letting us know when an update is required. If your timings change and your listing is not updated, customers arriving late won't be too happy with you (or TREAT).
- Respond to criticism positively – Take the unflattering reviews as constructive feedback and use it as an opportunity to fix things. Whether you agree with the feedback or not, take the criticism in good stride. You can reply with a management response to show you care, but please don't use this as a platform to hit back or offer the customer an incentive to edit their review.
- TREAT will not moderate any questionable activities about your restaurant posted in reviews. Please be accountable. TREAT may also not moderate or delete any reviews where any third-party service provider is involved. Such a review may be retained if it falls within our guidelines.
- If you are a business who has not been listed in our directory listing and would like us to include your business in our listings, or if you are a business that is currently listed and would like us to correct or update any inaccurate or outdated information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Us - If you have any questions about these Terms please contact us by email at email@example.com